1. General information
2. The administrator of personal data contained on the website is the company:
Batorz Drugi 24
3. In the interests of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations that they have prevent unauthorized disclosure of data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all type of executive acts and Community legislation.
4. Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or for the purpose of implementing a contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) through voluntarily entered in forms information
b) by collecting "cookies".
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to make information contact service process
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form is entitled to insight to the individual who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.